1.- Introduction and right to information
La Mille takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously. Consequently, your personal information is kept safely and managed with the utmost care.
The present data protection policy governs the access to and use of the services of the web site www.lamille.com (hereinafter, the “Web Site”), LA MILLE S.r.l.s. with Italian Tax I.D. 04157980162 and corporate address in Piazza Giacomo Matteotti 20 - 24122 Bergamo, Italy makes available to the Users (hereinafter, the “Users” or the “User”) interested in the products and/or services offered by La Mille.
2.- Processing of personal data, purpose of processing and consent to the transfer of data
The User data supplied through registration forms are collected by La Mille with the purpose of improving the communication with the Users of the Web Site who may be interested in hiring the services of La Mille.
2.1. Processing of personal data by La Mille
We inform you that your personal data shall be included in an automated file responsibility of LA MILLE and used to enable the purchase of products, correct or clean up your data, and to send you Newsletters and commercial and promotional communications in connection with LA MILLE’s services by letter, telephone, email, SMS/MMS or other equivalent electronic communication means, as provided by Italian and European law.
These email retargeting services have the purpose of providing more information about products or services that could be interesting for the User while:
- Installation of storage and data protection recovery devices or cookies in the User’s terminal by the reception of emails sent to the Users.
- Sending of emails with commercial communications which contain cookies as a result of visiting a Website or by the installation of cookies through an email. Also, in each commercial communication that contains cookies, the User will be informed about what type of cookies contain that email and how to disable de cookies.
2.2. Sending commercial communications on behalf of third parties
- Marketing or belonging to Adigital.
- Telecommunications: Telecommunications and technology Products and Services.
- Financial aid: Provided by financial entities, insurers and benefit entities.
- Leisure: Publishing, Tourism, Sports, Collecting, Photography, Pastimes, Toys, Transport, Gardening, Hobbies, Lotteries, lottery groups, Communication and Entertainment.
- Consumer Goods: Electronics, IT, Textile, Image and Audio Files, Accessories, Housewares, Bazaar, Personal Care (Cosmetics, Perfumery, Healthcare, advertising Pharmacies), Movable and Immovable Property, Food and Drinks, health and beauty, office materials. Fashion and decoration.
- Automobile Industry: Products and Services related to Automobiles, Motorcycles and Trucks.
- Energy and Water: Products related to Electricity, Hydrocarbons, Gas and Water.
- NGOs: Products and Services related to NGOs and ideologies.
- Eyeglasses and sunglasses industry.
We hereby inform you that, if you have consented to the receipt of said information you may oppose at any time to the processing of your data for purposes connected therewith, and request more information regarding the processing and assignment of your personal data, by sending an email to email@example.com using the specific means contemplated in the commercial communications.
2.3. Transfer of data
2.4. Data processing for statistical, profiling and segmentation purposes
We hereby inform you that you consent to the processing of your data for the purposes of profile preparation and segmentation. Said processing may be effected with a view both to carrying out analyses and preparing statistics in order to determine the traffic and utilization of the Web Site by the Users and to determining your tastes and preferences so that we me send you promotional information that is in accordance with your interests.
3.- Compulsory and optional nature of the information provided by the User and veracity of the data
The User guarantees the veracity of the personal data provided and shall communicate to La Mille any modifications in said data. The User, in any event, shall be liable for the veracity of the data provided and La Mille reserves the right to exclude from registered services any User who may have provided false data, without prejudice to any other legal actions it may resort to.
We recommend that Data Protection should be managed with the utmost diligence by using security tools to guarantee same. In no event may La Mille be held responsible for any theft, amendment or loss of unlawful data.
4.- Right of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition
You may send your communications and exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by ordinary mail addressed to La Mille S.r.l.s. Piazza Giacomo Matteotti 20, Bergamo, Italy.
To exercise said rights you must provide proof of your identity by sending a photocopy of your Italian I.D. or any other means approved by law.
5.- Security Measures
La Mille keeps the levels of personal data protection security set forth by Italian and European law, and has established all technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, non-authorized access to and theft of the data provided by the User through its Web Site, without prejudice to informing you that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
La Mille undertakes to comply with its secrecy and confidentiality duty as regards the personal data included in the automated file in accordance with applicable law, and to deal with said data in a secure manner whenever assigned to third parties, if applicable.
7.- Acceptance and Consent