Manufacturing of your La Mille
The order will be taken in charge upon completion of the payment.
Our seamstresses handcraft your shirt in approximately two week time, depending on the personalizations requested and the availability of fabrics (*).
La Mille delivers anywhere in the world by courier (UPS) to the address provided by the client at purchase.
The shipping is free while customs, duties and local taxes are at the expense of the client.
After confirming the order the client will receive an email with the name of the courier responsible for the delivery and the details to monitor the shipping online. It will be then possible to monitor the shipping from the client's personal page or from the courier’s site.
From the moment of the shipment the delivery will take place in:
- 24/48 hours for deliveries on the Italian territory (For Basilicata, Campania, Calabria, Puglia and the islands the delivery might require a day more);
- 3/5 working days for deliveries outside the Italian territory.
Once your shirt is ready the courier will grant its delivery to your address.
I haven’t received my order yet, what should I do?
If the order hasn’t been delivered within the expected date and you haven’t received any news or any updates on the order status, La Mille suggests you to:
- verify the order status using your account to your personal area on Account > Orders;
- verify that the address is correct in all its parts;
- if the status of the order is “sent” contact the courier (UPS: from Italy: +39 800 122 732; UPS international calls 1-800-782-7892);
- in case of missed delivery, contact UPS.
For further assistance contact us at email@example.com.
(*) During public holidays there might be some delays due to the closing of the textile laboratory. Any variations in the manufacturing time will be immediately communicated to the client through email.